Promotional Second-Chance Drawing Entry Guidelines
- The Texas Lottery website is the only permissible method of entry into the Promotional
Second-Chance Drawings. Entries sent via any other method will be disqualified.
- The first time you visit the Texas Lottery Luck Zone Promotional Second-Chance Drawing entry site you will be required to register and set up a personal account. Player must provide a valid Texas address.
- Any non-winning Game #1765 Gas Monkey Garage™ scratch ticket may be entered into one (1) of the drawings.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter the Promotional Second-Chance Drawings.
- Each non-winning #1765 Gas Monkey Garage™ scratch ticket is eligible to enter, and to win, only once. Entries from one (1) drawing will not be included in subsequent drawings.
- All entries must be submitted from a location within the state of Texas.
- An entrant may only win one (1) time per drawing.
- Only one (1) winner per entry address, per drawing.
- Entrants are permitted only one (1) active Luck Zone account. If an entrant has more than one (1) active Luck Zone account, all accounts of the entrant are subject to cancellation by the Texas Lottery at the Texas Lottery's sole discretion without advance notice.
- If there are not enough unique entries in the entry pool to award all the prizes in the drawing, some prizes may not be awarded and there may be fewer winners for that particular drawing.
- No cash equivalent of the prizes will be awarded and the prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable.
Entries must be submitted prior to 11:59:59 CT on the Entry Deadline date to be included in that drawing.
*The fourth and final drawing will be scheduled after the end-of-game date is determined by the Texas Lottery. Drawing dates may be changed at the sole discretion of the Texas Lottery Commission. Date changes will be posted on this drawing schedule. In the event that the game is closed before all scheduled drawings occur, then all remaining prizes will be awarded in the next scheduled drawing following the end-of-game date. The final entry deadline and drawing date will be posted at Texas Lottery® retail locations and on the Texas Lottery's website at txlottery.org. Entries received after the deadline for the final drawing are not eligible for a Promotional Second-Chance Drawing prize.
For detailed game information, visit txlottery.org or call 1-888-333-2218.
Neither the Texas Lottery Commission, IGT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS CORPORATION, Gas Monkey Holdings LLC, nor any of their respective affiliates, licensors, officers, directors or employees, shall be responsible to entrants or to any other person for data entry errors resulting from or caused by the entering, keying or mis-keying of the required ticket information by entrants.